- Wonderful, magical things lurk just beneath the ordinary, but you must take an active role to bring them to light. Magic happens because you were prepared to make it happen. Have a deliberate plan to make magic happen regularly on your station.
- It’s not only your abilities, but what you choose to do with them that are the true measures of your character. Have a bias toward action. Until something happens, it’s only good intentions.
- People with whom you’ve built strong relationships will be there for you, often just when you them the most. Nurture relationships with listeners, co-workers, and friends.
- Doing the right thing can often mean doing the hardest thing. Leadership isn’t for the feint of heart. Be prepared to make tough decisions for the overall good.
- Practice ‘Legilimency.’ Past experiences can give perspective and insight to current circumstances. Take a moment to apply what you already know to better understand/interpret new challenges.
- The seeking and sharing of knowledge go hand in hand. Learn from or be an Albus Dumbledore.
NINE STATION AND TALENT TAKE-AWAYS FROM MLB’s 2017 ALL STAR GAME - The Major League Baseball season resumed this weekend after its annual All Star break festivities. (Doesn’t it seem like there’s hasn’t been baseball for...
4 weeks ago