That’s one of the questions most frequently asked of Country Radio Seminar attendees.
One of the more frequently-asked questions that Jaye, Becky and I get leading up to CRS is, “Are you doing your pre-CRS session again this year?”
Once again, that answer is “yes!” And of course you’re invited – Tuesday, February 21st, 12:30-4:30pm at the Country Music Hall of Fame's Ford Auditorium.
There’s no charge for attending the Albright & O'Malley Pre-CRS Seminar but you will need an invitation which you can get here (it remains our policy that if we’re working in your market but not with your station/group, you’ll have to find out about things second hand – sorry!).
While you’ll read more about A&O’s Seminar in the weeks ahead, here are some of the people and panels we’ll cram into 4 hours:
· Jaye, Mike and Becky reveal the results from our online perceptual, “Roadmap 2012.” This will be the first look at what will be our 7th annual online study of Country P1s.
· How hard is it for a country station to differentiate itself on music alone? You might be surprised by some of what you see in this exclusive presentation that BDS has prepared for A&O.
· Tim Dubois is synonymous with the birth of Arista Records that launched the careers of Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn and Brad Paisley (among others!). He is also a Grammy-nominated songwriter, was awarded Pollstar’s Record Executive of the Year and named one of entertainment’s “101 Most Powerful People” by Entertainment Weekly. Tim will speak on branding and what it takes to uniquely separate your product.
· Let’s Get Engaged: The Surprising Parallels between Ratings and Social Media Success - an Arbitron/DMR study that provides new insights into radio’s unique social media opportunities presented by DMR Interactive COO Andrew Curran. .
· Win-Win: Programming and Sales in a Digital World. The Federated Media team from WQHK in Ft. Wayne will present multiple case studies that you can profitably replicate at your station.
· Plus Talent Coaches Randy Land and Cliff Dumas and A&O’s Becky Brenner with an exclusive analysis of 50 country radio station websites that will stimulate your creative juices.
Broken Bow Records/Stoney Creek Records are our gracious sponsors and will supply our entertainment with a surprise artist.
Jaye, Becky and I hope that you will join us. Again, that’s Tuesday, February 21st, 12:30-4:30 at the Country Music Hall of Fame’s Ford Theatre. And if you haven't registered for CRS yet you can do so here.
Then when people ask you, “What did you learn?” you can ask THEM, “You mean at CRS or at the A&O Pre-Seminar?”