Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You're Invited to the Seminar-Before-the-Seminar

26 years of picking up my badge and welcome bag hasn’t dimmed my excitement about attending CRS 2011. Not one bit.

From panels to informal talks over a beer (or two), the give and take of ideas with others who share the same passion for what we do and a desire to be the best at it, drives my CRS experience each year.

There’s something else excites me about CRS: Albright & O’Malley’s pre-CRS seminar.

Once again we’ll be hosting an afternoon of ideas, interaction, never-before-seen research and our continuing series of presentations from people outside our industry who have experiences we can learn from (what this year’s non-industry guest has to tell us will be awesome!).

Over the next few days, we’ll announce our presenters and musical guests.

In the meantime, if you’re attending CRS, accept this as an invitation to joins us Tuesday, March 1st beginning at 12:30 pm at the Country Music Hall of Fame.  Come early and tour the Hall. Stay after and attend the Country Radio Hall of Fame Dinner and Ceremony (see the inductees and get information here).

A&O’s pre-seminar is free to those attending CRS (non-competitive A&O markets, please), but you’ll need to reserve a seat by emailing me at mike@albrightandomalley.com .

New to CRS? Jaye (jaye@albrightandomalley.com) and I (mike@albrightandomalley.com) would love to answer your questions. Returning to CRS? You already know what I was talking about earlier. Feel free to leave a comment for others returning to CRS or attending for the first time.

I hope I'll see you at CRS and at A&O’s pre-CRS seminar. And come back over the next week as we share our line-up.

No comments: